View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:32 PM   #5
statethatiamin
Avid Reader
statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.statethatiamin is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kindle 3
it reindexes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiersten View Post
Its a bit of a jump to go from it reindexes your content all the time to saying that its a ploy by Amazon to punish/discourage people from using non Kindle store content on their Kindles.
I was being half-facetious about the conspiracy to dissuade users from personal documents because I mentioned that personal documents tended to be the ones that are indexed incorrectly or cause the indexer to hang.

But to say that is doesn't isn't very accurate; I'm watching the processes right now, and I can demonstrate it.

Additionally, it seems like I'm not the only one....
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=107788
statethatiamin is offline   Reply With Quote