View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #636
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Although, if Blossom wished to be incredibly nice, she could tell you exactly how to receive alerts from the Goog. Mind you, she might be incredibly busy and unable to respond just now, and it isn't polite of me to tug on her sleeve and make strangled wombat sounds on your behalf, but I'm really only thinking of your best interests, xendula and new, and it's in your best interests to spend more money on things you like, h-m-m-m-m?

Here's a blog post that taught me how to do it. Scroll towards the bottom.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote