View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 04:29 PM   #10
mish
Addict
mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mish ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kindle 2
Quote:
The dangers of reading too many books by one author during the formative years. They all start to blur together...
Sadly, it is not just from the formative years! Almost everything I read is a series. I have to keep track of them on a spreadsheet so I don't pick up a title I already own or have read. It's especially a problem when the titles are very similar.

Quote:
Maybe this is considered dark fantasy, but "Good Omens" by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman is one of my favorites. "Incarnations of Immortallity" is pretty funny, too.
oh yes, Good Omens is one of my favorites. But again, I don't remember IoI being funny, I thought they had a more serious tone. Oh well... blame it on the formative years!
mish is offline   Reply With Quote