View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 12:34 AM   #3
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookeysgirl View Post
Did you have a firmware update recently? That can do it. Sometimes the system gets clogged with leftover crap after an update (sorry, I don't know the proper terms for these things ).
I don't think so. At least I never did it. This Master Reset is the first time I have gone very deep into an Android system.

Kind of scary. I will pull a machine apart with no hesitation, but when it comes to the innards of computer programming, I am very shy.

Another way to look at it:
hardware - let me at it
software - ok, read the instructions twice
firmware - where is the tech?
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote