View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:32 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
I installed Digital Editions went to local library but they only show the epub version of book and that called for am app? I gave up and will call the local library in morning to see what I did wrong. Many thanks
They only will show the erpub version; that is what you want. It will actually download an ACSM file that when you launch it will load ADE that in turn will download the actual epub

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-13-2013 at 07:24 AM.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote