View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 01:40 AM   #54
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
The Chromebook that my wife got last week was setup with her email accounts, one gmail the other a local ISP. Within two days she was being targeted with ads related to topics discussed in her email and her browsing history - even though ALL cookies are turned off and history not saved.
This doesn't particularly bother me. Given that the adverts appear anyway, I'd much rather that they were targeted and useful than random.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote