View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #12
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013
When I heard this news, I just thought, "The guy who wrote angsty wartime melodrama Birdsong?" My mind just boggled.

But it was the Wodehouse estate that reached out to him, so they must have seen something in his writing that made them think he could do justice to the world of Wooster. Having read one of his books, I'm not sure what that was, but I'll be interested to see what he does with it.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote