View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #74
ciromattia
KCC Co-author
ciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role modelciromattia is a good role model

Device: Kindle 3 (Keyboard)
Quote:
Originally Posted by motomac View Post
P.S. I have Kindle Touch, and I'm not sure, this mobi-file will work on it without margins. Please, can anybody upload some manga mobi-file in KF8 (800*600px)?
it seems your errors are caused by your PIL installation (I know it's a pain in the arse, I'm looking to get rid of it in favour of Pillow or ImageMagick and make cooked packages via py2app), I'd suggest you to get rid of all PIL versions and reinstall following the procedure a few post above; and ensure you're using Python 2.7 as PIL - and therefore kcc - is not Python3 compliant.
Today I pushed a bunch of fixes on github, so you may want to pull fresh sources; I'm also working hardly for a bare-metal GUI with Tkinter to get rid of the droplet and eventually package the app.
Stay tuned!

PS: yes, the mobi will display margin-free on K4 at that resolution, I checked today against K3 (keyboard) too.
ciromattia is offline   Reply With Quote