Thread: Touch Battery Drain KT
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Yes that's about 15 hours of reading. I don't use sleep mode though, I always switch it off when I'm finished.

Kobo claims that the battery is good for a month at 1/2 hour per day, which is about 15 hours.

Oh well in that case it's about norm I guess. As I said it's no big deal to recharge it I was just wondering.

Katie1 Yes I've noticed we have similar nicknames. Mine is actually Kate l (as in ell) as my surname begins with L, but my given name is Kate. Good job we've got different dogs for our avis, yours is cute.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote