View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #7
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
I'm with you on the wifi and bluetooth -- don't really need it. But touchscreen -- links, lookups, text input -- is vital.

I'd like a 6" in 360 form factor, too. But I'll take a 5" if that's all that's available. But honestly, I'd prefer A5 or A6 sizes, so that conversion was easy. Pocketbook could take a lead here with normalizing screen sizes.

Anyone heard dates?
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote