View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 12:18 PM   #11
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Do you mind telling me what change you made? I'd just like to get familiar with how the conversion code works.
Sure.

I've attached my changes. Basically all I changed was to read the XHTML into a string and replace all newline characters (windows, unix, and old mac) with a space.

The conversion pipeline has some basic requirements for passing data between the various parts. But once you get it into a stage it allows you to do pretty much whatever you want for actually processing the data. You'll notice a lot of similarities between some of the formats I've created and vast differences between other ones. Feel free to email me if you want/need a more in depth explanation (john AT nachtimwald.com).
Attached Files
File Type: txt rtf-fix.txt (1.5 KB, 261 views)
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote