View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 02:02 AM   #8
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
The site is called [illegal site link - Moderator]. I read about it in another thread here. An impressive library and a pretty fair deal from the looks of it. As I say, though, the problem I hit was my fault for not having read the conditions properly and shooting, with all the enthusiasm of a kid let loose in a free candy shop, straight into the books list. Cheers. Neil

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-17-2010 at 04:04 PM.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote