View Single Post
Old 12-29-2012, 10:15 PM   #35
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Does HD battery show battery energy percentage use like GSam? If it does, it would be interesting to have both apps installed and see what each says GSam and HD battery use.

I wonder if they would show the same percentages.
I think Blossom said this once (but don't quote me) it is not rocket science. But anyway the numbers don't matter I don't think it is accurate. I only know by my results. I use the Advanced Task Killer and kill those apps I don't need. My battery life only loses 1% or so over night if I don't use it. If I use it I don't use much.
new is offline   Reply With Quote