View Single Post
Old 11-19-2010, 04:38 AM   #7
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
I think that when a book validates, giant red rockets should shoot across my computer screen in triumphant arcs, and I'd really like it if the late Jeremy Brett's recorded voice (I'll take Robert Downey Jr. as Holmes if pushed) were to say something like "Egad, Hitch, you've DONE IT!!."
The recent release of FC 0.7.1 introduced a message when the epub validates without problems. No Jeremy Brett (or RDJ), but it works fairly well.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote