View Single Post
Old 05-20-2010, 10:05 AM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
You have made my day, tselling, thank you so much!
I have been happily using this facility on my hacked Sony.

Now - how about adding a new tiny app, as has been successfully done in the Sony hack.

We could keep a bunch of our personal CSS files in a special system directory (e.g. system/css). The app would present us with a menu of those files and when one was selected it would be copied into the root directory as the special file "userStyle1.css". I know one could do this manually (using poterm or connecting to the PC) but an app would be so much more convenient.

This would "put the cherry on the top" and I feel sure someone of your skill and ability would enjoy bringing joy to so many (well me, at least)
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote