View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 07:06 AM   #8
ionontelodico
ionontelodico began at the beginning.

Device: RichardBiavaQZ
Hi everybody!
I have "quite" the same problem as aabeg100. I mean: i can't fully charge my iLiad - better: i can't charge at all my iLiad!!!.
The story: a few days ago i took my iLiad again - after a lot of time - and charged; when i disconnected (after more than 8 hours of charging) i noted the battery's icon was not fully black... however i worked and readed some newspapers and when the battery's icon was less than half black, i decided to re-charge the iLiad.
Well, at that time started the "tragedy": when i plugged-in the travel hub the red led turned on, but only for few seconds... than, nothing happened, the screen remained "white".
I disconnected & re-connected the hub's plug; again the red led turned on for few seconds... I tried this "disconnection & re-connection" operation again, but this time holding the connector... nothing changed.
Even if i turn-on the iLiad and connect the charging plug, the led turn on orange, but only for few seconds...
I have to say that i reflashed the iLiad - thinking the problems can be solved this way... nothing changed!
Now i think the problem can be batteries... so i ask: where can i find the batteries for the iLiad - i read the way to upgrade batteries, but i think i am not able to update the firmware to let the iLiad recognize the super-batteries...
Hope my english is not too bad
Ciao from Italy
ionontelodico is offline   Reply With Quote