View Single Post
Old 03-16-2014, 09:30 PM   #31
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Actually it has an early version of Win7. I don't think they put too many out with the barebones Win7 OS but I happened to be in the right place at the right time to get one. Things like changing wallpaper weren't included in the release. I had to track down a small program (found through youtube) in order to be able to change the wallpaper.
@crich70 - I am guessing its Win 7 Starter - If you can access the 'net from another PC then you can download the Win7 32bit ISO to a thumb drive, I think its about 3GB. See this thread for details http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...b-d4e3fda9facc

Then you can reinstall windows from the USB stick.

If you don't have the Windows licence number handy then you need to grab the MagicJellyBean program. Run it before you reinstall Windows, it will display your Windows, Office other software licence numbers.

Oh, this is all lawful - providing what you have was lawfully obtained

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 03-16-2014 at 09:32 PM.
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote