View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar View Post
Thanks for letting us know the temporary fix to do that. Hopefully Kobo will fix it next release as having no margins at all makes the text a bit too close to the screen edges to my taste, but for now, that will do.

This bug was making me crazy. It should be stickied for now, it looks like a lot of people have this issue since the last release (makes me wonder - how can't they not catch things like this before release?)
Yep, I agree the solution to this bug needs to be kept visible.

I've also started a thread on it here:

Fix: Books not keeping correct page

Please do acknowledge the person who identified the 'fix', davidfor, by giving him some Karma.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote