View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 03:15 PM   #26
mngharry
Enthusiast
mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.mngharry can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PRS-505
Amazon has managed to ship me a replacement very quickly, and I have just received it. Unfortunately, the screen seems to be worse. It also has two little specks of light, albeit much smaller and both at the bottom of the screen. They are harder to notice. However, the main problem that I have with the replacement unit is that when compared to my original one, the screen has a distinct pinkish hue, especially noticable in the dark. The letters are also fainter, and the lights at the bottom cast a more distinct shadow over the bottom of the screen. I'm very surprised by how large the differences are, and how much inferior the replacement is.

I'm getting another replacement. Ideally, I think I would want to have the contrast and color of my original unit, without the very noticable speck of light.

sirmaru, in my experience, it gets more noticable as I increase the strength of the light.
mngharry is offline   Reply With Quote