Thread: HP Touchpad?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #20
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Not a huge fan of webOS. In fact, my TouchPad was just collecting dust for months until I decided to install CM9 on it.

They had plenty of good ideas and the hardware for the TouchPad was quite decent but the overall execution wasn't quite there. Flash on webOS felt more like just another spec rather than something that's actually useful. I've encountered several rendering glitches with the web browser (e.g. text that's cut off in the middle, etc). Granted, I may have given up too soon and some of the things I complained about may have been fixed in later firmware updates. Still, I'm much happier with CM9 than I was with webOS. Now if only they'd fix the battery drain and camera/mic so I can use it for video conferencing.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote