View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #19
calibrated
Zealot
calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.calibrated can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3, Kindle Fire w/Aldiko
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostyjack View Post
I recently got this: http://onlinemilitaria.com/shopexd.asp?id=1914&bc=no

The Mk VII Gas Mask Bag works perfectly as a small bag for carrying round my T1, tablet and any bits I wants with it. Also the main section has a divider that's perfect for holding a drink in.

Seeing as it's also the same bag as used by Indiana Jones, it's damn cool too!

Don't forget to purchase the leather strap as the canvas one on the original versions is way too short, and the replica has no included strap.
After looking at that for a while, I decided it's way too cool and I have to have one, so I ordered one of the original Mk VIIs with the leather strap. Thanks for the link!
calibrated is offline   Reply With Quote