View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #19
JoelArnold
Fanatic
JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoelArnold ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
Just finished, and enjoyed it!! I posted a review on all the sites, Amazon, B&N, Goodreads....all say the same thing. (Links to B&N review.)

The only thing I didn't like, and I mentioned this in the review is that there is no separation between scene/location changes within a chapter, so it got very confusing sometimes.

But other than that, it was great, and this is the kind of horror I enjoy!
Thanks! I'll have to check out that paragraph break thing. I'm guessing it had something to do with the Smashwords meat grinder (as they call it) - so I'll try to figure out why it does that. (The Kindle version came out fine.)

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback!
Joel
JoelArnold is offline   Reply With Quote