View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:13 PM   #11
Psykhe
Connoisseur
Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psykhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle4, KindlePW
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyparticular View Post
I suspect they don't figure they have a market for enough 3G-connected ones to pay for 3G service, or the 3G service is too expensive in those markets so it would raise the cost of the device beyond practical sale.
Possibly, but what I kinda do not get is why they cannot just strip the 3g functionality and make an "international" version with just wifi and 7' screen. I do not think people care *that* much about the 3g compared to those (especially the 7').
Psykhe is offline   Reply With Quote