View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 09:23 AM   #1
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
Android Os for tablets

With all the new tablets being announced one of the big selling points seems to be that the Android based ones will be truly multitasking (at least as much as a single CPU device can be). From everything I've read though the Android OS is stack based, so are they coming out with a new version for tablets? I would think they'd have to since a non-stack based approach wouldn't work very well on a phone.

I'm curious as I'd like to get into building apps for the phones or tablet or both.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote