View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 10:32 AM   #11
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaughnmr View Post
I think you are being premature in writing off these devices now. They are actually very useful, and will probably remain so as long as they can pump the electrons, so to speak.
I'm certainly not writing them off, now! If you look at my earlier post, you'll see that I said that any change likely to affect them would be years away. Thank you for the information about the "size" of the CDMA networks; I had been under the (obviously mistaken) impression that GSM (and later generations of it) technology was dominating the US market now, as it is elsewhere.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote