View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 06:03 AM   #107
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
I just double-checked that I had all of my titles downloaded.

Makes me mad at myself that I didn't buy Julia Quinn's 2nd Epilogues while it was 40% off. I was waiting to get the abbreviated version with just the three new stories since I already have the first six. Some of them I paid for twice as I originally bought them directly from Harper Collins in PDF and then when ADE came out I couldn't access them; so I refuse to pay $8.99 for the whole book.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote