View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #27
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
What I would have liked is a small symbol on the status bar to show that the Kindle is in sleep mode. Thus, if say I had a cookbook on the screen or something I wanted for more then 10 minutes I would get it and still know the Kindle was in sleep mode. I can see this being an issue on the DX as it's supposed to be designed for textbooks and many textbooks will need to be open to the same page for more then 10 minutes.