View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:58 AM   #337
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by z000ao8q View Post
I am missing functionality on my Mini which is available on 1.9.17 on a touch.
Can I downgrade?
Firstly, the guess was wrong. The Mini uses the same firmware package as the Glo and the later models of the Touch.

Firmare 1.9.17 was a good version, but it doesn't have shelves and the home screen was layed out differently. Personally, I don't think you are missing anything. And if you tried to put the older firmware on the device, it would probably brick it. If you really want to try, get another SD card and replace the one in the Mini with it. It might start, but the Touch has a physical Home button and pre-Mini/Glo firmware didn't have the home button in the top left of the screen. Once you leave the home screen, you will not be able to get back.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote