View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #92
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
The last two years, I've set and met a 100 book goal. Not so this year. I just took a new job and predict that it will take enough of my time that I am cutting my goal to 50.
Maybe I'll make 100 after all. I just finished my second and am a day or two away from finishing my third.

Most recently read: Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter. Quite a bit better than I expected. A little schmaltzy near the end, but a lovely weaving together of decades and characters.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote