View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Clone Kindle in my notebook

ALERT: THIS THREAD MAY CONTAIN HIGHLY NOOBISH THINGS

Sometimes I find myself thinking about something new to do in my Kindle but I don't have it with me.
This ends with me writing down my thoughts in a txt to check them later.

So, this time, I decided to ask for your help!

Being a real *nix-noob, is there a way to clone my Kindle and mount it in my notebook so that I can reach it the same way I do using SSH.
This should allow me to surf in the file-system and to send kindle-only shell commands (lipc and similar)
I really don't need to display also the Kindle screen!

Sorry to waste your time!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote