Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #74
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venzent View Post
Is there now any way to see wath is fixed or what future wishes are. For me the "currently reading" update from FBreader is the most important and is keeping me away from this homescreen. Any idea when it will be implemented.
This update has been implemented a while ago. The APK (based on FBReaderJ 1.3.1 with my changes for background and paging buttons) carries my signature, so if you currently have the stock version installed, you may need to uninstall it first.