View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 02:21 AM   #11
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
While you're at it, check the enTourage eDGe forum (http://www.entourageedge.com/forums/forum.php). I know (from reading, haven't tried it yet) that the eDGe works with Team Viewer, and I think I saw some posts about VNC as well. It has a built-in mouse-type thing (optical on PE, trackball on EE) that might help -- or not.

Sorry I broke your rule about personal experience, but I figured the eDGe would not just pop into your brain as an option!
thanks not interested in either Entourage product as I have no idea if tomorrow their doors will open. Maybe next year they will be stable enough for consideration. I hope so as it's a neat device, just not a platform I want invest my hard earned cash.

And after some point in the tread it always drifts so good info is always worth reading!! Thanks for jumping off that cliff!

Last edited by grumpy3b; 04-13-2011 at 02:24 AM.
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote