View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:26 AM   #56
negris123
Zealot
negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: nook
I use calibre, most of my books have covers (the thumbnail added by calibre) but this cover does not show up on the library as the book cover. It is replaced by a blue cover with an N on it (I guess default cover for anything that does not have one). What is most annoying is that all the cover thumbnails show up on my Gallery in the Extras section of the nook. I deleted them all from the gallery and next time I connected my nook to the computer to sideload books from calibre, it added ALL the thumbnails back automatically, I don't know how, so all these images are again in my Gallery, which I don't want them to be, but, oh well, I guess software updates are in order. These are small issues, though, and overall I am very pleased with my NC
negris123 is offline   Reply With Quote