View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcabral View Post
Hi!

I'm selling my iRex iLiad V2 (bought in Fev/2008) and my iRex DR1000S (bought in Dec/2009). Both of them have been used and are in perfect conditions. The DR1000S had the screen replaced in Fev this year, but it's as new.
The reason for this is that I also have the DR800S and I don't need 3 devices. And the DR1000S proved to be somehow big for my needs.
Please PM with a serious offer.
I'm in Portugal and I prefer to sell to EU zone.
I can provide high resolution photos if needed.

Thanks,
Bernardo Cabral
You might give us some photos, your asking price (especially for the 1000S) and as you have only a few postings (and no additional karma) some hints that you're not one of the many frauds (not saying you're one but some users have burnt before)

Last edited by joblack; 08-25-2010 at 09:20 AM.
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote