View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 01:20 PM   #79
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It's fun work though, although sometimes it is frustrating. Some countries are so hard to find anything for. Then there's the new titles for countries that peak my interest that I have to try to fit in to the list of 50. I found a free book for Latvia so how could I not include that in the journey. I removed Columbia because trying to read a 700 page book on this challenge would probably be a mistake.

I know I'll keep this challenge going over more than one year and try to fill in the world better as time goes on, but I think I need to have some level of sanity to the list as to what I can perhaps finish next year. I think I could bump the itinerary to 65, but it would mean no time to read anything else at all including the book clubs which I want to participate in a little more. I think I might swap France and Switzerland around and read a second book from Canada for 51. 51st state and all that kind of rhetoric and how it ties into my limited world view through what I've read.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote