View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #47
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
I don't expect this to be a decocracy, it's an Internet forum. I am hopeful for a benign dictatorship.

I'd actually like to not lose the messages that people give when they give karma because they make me smile. They are the most important part of the karma system.
You made me look. I just realized that montsnmags was the first person to grant me any karma.

It would be nice if we could download that record all at once before the new system takes over. It is interesting seeing our old posts that were karmatized and the comments people made when they did the karmatizing.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote