View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 03:40 PM   #36
VillageReader
Evangelist
VillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with othersVillageReader plays well with others

Device: Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassidym View Post
I went over to the Fairfax library today and told them that, although I'm not a Fairfax resident, I do live next door and would like a library card for downloading eBooks. And they cheerfully gave me one.

Based on a quick browse, it appears Fairfax has a large collection of eBooks most of which were available; only a few being on hold.

But, when I went to check one out, the system asked me for a password, which I don't have and there is no intuitive way to get one. So, I sent Fairfax Library an eMail asking them how I go about this.

Fingers crossed, I'll get one soon and have access to lots of free books
For Cleveland's library the card # is the login name and the password is either the last 4 digits of your SSN or phone number, whichever they have on file.
VillageReader is offline   Reply With Quote