View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:47 AM   #1
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
SF Gateway sale (UK)

SF Gateway are having a sale in December, reducing all of their full-price books to £2.99. It should be across all vendors they deal with.

A good chance to fill your pockets with classic SF.

I have long felt that ths is the price they should always be, given that their output is mostly short older books, and they are no stranger to the OCR typo, but the offer does also include the SF Masterworks and Fantasy Masterworks series, which contain some really good books.

I bought about a dozen in last year's sale, and have so far restricted myself to just one, this year, but there's still time.

I believe the site said the sale was due to start on the 7th, but its already live at Amazon UK. I haven't checked elsewhere.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote