View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 01:21 PM   #22294
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Tim Tams

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
In that case, I'm just off to find out what the hell Tim Tams are . My preferred indulgence is a Cadbury Flake, and anything in White Chocolate.

Black decaff in my cup. Another fasting day, and the coffee helps to delay the hunger pangs. A little trick I learned when I lived in Baton Rouge, as we were told the best way to experience a little of the wacky baccy was on an empty stomach. When in Rome...
Ah, for Tim Tams you'll need to have an Aussie friend who is your source.

Meanwhile, it's a perfect winter day here. Slight frost overnight, high today should be around 5 or 6. And the sun is out.

Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote