View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:37 PM   #49
SampleAndy
Addict
SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SampleAndy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KFire HD, KFire, KTD 3g, KT, K4B, K4S, K3g, K3g SO, K2, K1
Congratulations on 10 years, and thanks for having us!

Since I'm pretty new to the ebook scene, I'd have to say my favorites now are the Kindle forum, and I'm going to be spending a lot of time in the Calibre forum. I kinda like looking at the stuff in the Kindle developers forum, just to find out some more of what I don't know.

From what I've seen here of the community, I have no doubts you'll still be around for a long time!