View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:56 AM   #216
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
Gar, this drives me up the wall. Dick Smith has its Kindles locked tight onto a bar-height ledge designed for walkies. I couldn't try one out at all - when I reached up to bring one down to my level, the security cable alarmed and drama ensued. And afterwards when I said "I'd quite like to look at the device" no one bothered to offer any sort of assistance - they just pointed out the security system and left me to it. Gotta love a business that shamelessly puts out the "NO CRIPPLES" sign.
This is probably part of the reason why Dick Smith has been having so many problems, and has just recently been sold off for only $20 million.

They make it difficult to purchase from them.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote