View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 11:50 AM   #564
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@theducks - oh, so nothing to do with any existing features of the plugin then, I was trying to figure out if they meant something to do with covers or something.

So to compute averages of image statistics and putting them into custom columns? Not something I'm interested in doing personally, nor is it a fit for this plugin I believe which has no other features which populate custom columns.
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote