View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 06:42 AM   #662
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
+1! The dimmed keys were my#1 wish.
I love CR. so excited to see the new version coming along.
Quote:
- After changing options, must close book, close CoolReader, then reopen. or they don't take effect
Fixed.

Quote:
- Upon installing the new version, I was unable to access the menu and options until I deleted my .ini file, because i didn't assign a tap-zone for them in my previous install.
Old-style (legacy) menu button cannot be shown if target SDK version is set to Android 3+. If target SDK is < 3+, it's impossible to support dimming of keys and fullscreen under Android 3, 4

Quote:
Unclear how to remove opds catalogs from home page.
There should be DELETE button in OPDS catalog edit dialog on long press.
Will fix soon. Thank you!
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote