View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:18 PM   #24
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
How's that a wrong link? It is from the BBC technology site and talks about Moto, Apple and their fight over FRAND licenses. If it is wrong, maybe you could get off your high horse and enlighten us.
And maybe you could cool your heels a bit... I was just commenting, re Kartu's comment below mine, in a slightly humorous fashion so I do humbly, deeply and totally apologise for commenting about you with relation to another person's comment... and hope that you can find it in your heart to accept this sincerely felt apology as your link is exactly the one I referred to and Kartu's was a different one at Zdnet...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote