View Single Post
Old 06-30-2019, 07:50 AM   #7
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier Betancour View Post
Pero mi kindle es regalado parece que esta registrado en otra cuenta amazon me dice que hay que desvincularlo de la otra cuenta en fin no me deja registrarlo
Quote:
You need WiFi with USA Internet access. Might be awkward in Cuba?
The ONLY way to have collections is to unregister and create a new registration.
The registration process asks for Credit Card details. The only ways to skip the use of a Credit Card is someone with an Amazon account must send you an Amazon Gift token, at least $1 US. Then add that serial number in Kindle Registration screen instead of a Credit card. You'll want to create a new email address for Amazon and the Kindle Registration first.

If you want to actually use the USA store, add a USA address. I used the address of a parcel shipping company in the USA.

I managed to do all this outside the USA. So I have two kindles. One on my real name and address and country and one with a semi fictitious address and email. If I ordered something physical, the parcel company would actually re-ship it (and charge me the US international shipping first!). The email account created especially does work and was used to receive the Amazon gift token (sent from a regular Amazon account in another country).

This is all very deceptive, but not fraud.
Necesitas WiFi con acceso a internet de USA. ¿Podría ser incómodo en Cuba?
La ÚNICA manera de tener colecciones es anular el registro y crear un nuevo registro.
El proceso de registro solicita los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito. La única forma de omitir el uso de una tarjeta de crédito es que alguien con una cuenta de Amazon debe enviarle un token de regalo de Amazon, al menos $ 1 USD. Luego agregue ese número de serie en la pantalla de registro de Kindle en lugar de una tarjeta de crédito. Primero querrá crear una nueva dirección de correo electrónico para Amazon y el registro de Kindle.

Si desea utilizar realmente la tienda de EE. UU., Agregue una dirección de EE. UU. Usé la dirección de una empresa de paquetería en los Estados Unidos.

Logré hacer todo esto fuera de los Estados Unidos. Así que tengo dos kindles. Uno en mi nombre y dirección reales y país, y otro con una dirección y correo electrónico semi ficticios. Si ordenara algo físico, la empresa de paquetería realmente lo volvería a enviar (¡y me cobraría el envío internacional de los EE. UU. Primero!). La cuenta de correo electrónico creada especialmente funciona y se usó para recibir el token de regalo de Amazon (enviado desde una cuenta de Amazon normal en otro país).

Todo esto es muy engañoso, pero no es un fraude.

Quote:
Note that if the Kindle has been reported as lost or stolen it can never be registered, or used on the existing account. You then can never have collections and never purchase, only load books via the USB.
Tenga en cuenta que si el Kindle ha sido reportado como perdido o robado, nunca podrá registrarse o usarse en la cuenta existente. Entonces nunca podrá tener colecciones y nunca comprar, solo cargar libros a través del USB.

Last edited by Quoth; 06-30-2019 at 07:53 AM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote