View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 11:37 PM   #10
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
I have Vista and have had no problems, only once my pc suddenly shut down (someone was ironing and it tripped the fuze so that area of the house lost power..) anywho, when I rebooted I had to disconnect the reader from "my computer" but apart from that 0 problems.

I have read PDFs and it works great for the most part, one book was really slow like almost 30seconds maybe more per page turn. I ended up reading it on my laptop because it got frustrating.

The only real complaint is that it has ony 3 font sizes, sometimes even on large the font is too small.
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote