View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 11:36 AM   #58
crossi
Guru
crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crossi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I have 800+ ebooks. About 90 unread. A lot of the books I've read were read in the paper version and just replaced when the ebook version was released. Do those count as read? I don't download even free books unless I think I'll want to read them. I really haven't got a lot of freebies. I don't much care for classics, erotica, business books or christian fiction. Most of the free books are in those genres.
crossi is offline   Reply With Quote