View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 06:06 PM   #6
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by sircastor View Post
While I see your point, I think having my notes anchored to a subscription book might be problematic. Additionally, with a subscription, if I can't pay one month, my textbook goes poof? That's something I'd be concerned about, especially from the perspective of a college student (unless subscriptions come in 12 week increments)

There's also a potential problem to overcome of using your phone for school-work and looking like you're texting. When I was most recently in school (last year) many of my classrooms had banned cell phones. I don't know how policies are shaping up now, but I presume they're not far off. Schools (in this case) have incentive to block the use of texts coming from a non-bookstore source as it's loss of sale...

None-the-less, I'm glad to see Textbook publishers reaching out and trying new business options. Someone's trying to come into the 21st century.
You do not pay a month to month price. It is a one time charge-most subscriptions last 6 months.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote