View Single Post
Old 03-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #6
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
interesting comparison ; i like that the reviewer seems to manage to avoid the hype and gives a very straightforward review.

while the sony / amazon dichotomy is an obvious one actually there are quite a lot of upcoming devices which look great. i think actually it's better to have choices ; the more there are the better it is for ebooks in general and i'm happy to see more and more people discovering ebooks.

(oh, and it was great to see feedbooks mentioned. now somebody just needs to tell that guy about calibre. )
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote