View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #36355
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I'm trying to figure out how to use my new (old) iPad. I guess it's fortunate that I've been using an iPhone for a while now, as they seem to be similar. The lady I bought it from re-set it to factory defaults, and I'm creating a separate library in iTunes so I can fill it up and get to using it. It seems there are a lot of very different apps that don't cross over...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote